Do something Fun and different this weekend. Weather is goingto be AWESOME.HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series - a global tournament hosted across different countries and cities worldwide.STOP
Free Or Cheap And Fun Halloween And Fall Activities
Autumn is officially here according to the calendar , and whether you're feeling a slight chill in the air where you live or not , it's now the time of the year to stuff in as much fall fun and Halloween hilarity as you can before the weather turns to winter ( a perfectly respectable season in its own right ) . Want to have a blast and stay under budget ? We've got your mega list of fun and free ( or very affordable ) ideas to keep you and your family having a good time all season long .
1) Visit a Pumpkin Patch - kids of all ages will find this fun playing in nature's pumpkin-flavored bounty. Many pumpkins patches will have games for the kiddos and even corn mazes. You can make it a family game of who can find the smallest one, or the funniest looking one. Take lots of photos of the fun!!!
2) Carve or decorate pumpkins - yes this is a no brainer for Halloween. Silly pumpkins will make your home festive. There are kits out too that you can buy in case you are like me with no artistic ability. 25 ideas No carve pumpkins
3) Hay Rides - who doesn't enjoy a good old hay ride? Golden Colorado has these during the fall time.
4) Leaf Collect - Leaves change into beautiful colors in Fall. Collect your favorite hues to spread around your home, table decorations o create wall art. Endless possibilities.
5) Football - Denver Bronco's of Course
6) Hiking/Camping - this can be the best time as the weather is cooler and the trails are less crowded.
7) Plant bulbs for Spring - This will give you a floral spring season and you will enjoy cooler weather for planting.
8) Find Fall festivals - Octoberfests and more happen during this time of year. Many are free
So use your imagination and get out and enjoy this great time of year. It is also an excellent time to buy a home.
I always enjoy sitting down and educating buyers/sellers on this crazy market. Feel free to contact me at 720-371-8798
With more than a decade of experience, LaDawn enjoys educating first time home buyers, working with the 55+ community, relocation clients, sellers who want to downsize, step up purchase or anything in....