I feel like i owe ALL my sellers an apology! I have decided to sell my home in Lone Tree and getting a house ready to sell is NO FUN!!! As a real estate agent we sometimes forget how
February Luxury Homes And Highlights
Luxury home sales last month in the Denver area set a record for a February.
In fact, both the sales and the total dollar volume of homes more than doubled in February, compared with February 2014.
There were 50 single-family home sales priced at $1 million that sold for a total of $78.1 million last year, a 116 year-over-year increase in dollar volume and a 108 percent increase in the number of sales, according to an updated report prepared for InsideRealEstateNews.comby theDenver Metro Association of Realtors.
Highlights for February 2015
* Single Family Detached homes units sold: down 3.1% from prior year (2016 units)
* Average Sold price on SFD’s: Up 9.6% from prior year ($383,676 this year)
* Days on market for SFD’s: 42 days for February 2015
* Condo/Townhome sales: Up 7.9% from prior year (843 units)
* Average Sold price for Condo/Townhome: Up 17.6% from prior year ($249,183 this year)
* Days on market for Condo/Townhome : 47.5 days for February 2015.
*This representation is based in whole or in part on content supplied by REcolorado®.
Feryal Ozdemir Denver, Colorado Realtor-
Feryal specializes in helping buyers and sellers buy, sell, and invest in real estate, whether buying as a first time homeowner or buying a property as an investment in the Denver Metro Area.
Feryal Ozdemir markets in residential sales include First-time Homebuyers, Short Sales/Foreclosures, and Investments.
Call Feryal Ozdemir @ 303.332.5551
As a Full Time real estate agent for the past 23 years, Sheryll has helped hundreds of home owners in Colorado buy and sell their homes. Sheryll's easy going, no pressure style and her in depth knowl....