Pre-ApprovaL:YOUR 1st Step In Buying A HomeIn many markets across the country, the number of buyers searching for their dream homes outnumbers the number of homes for sale. This has led to
Eight Reasons To Buy A House Right Now
1. Prices are good. According to the latest S&P/Case-Shiller report, home prices are still gaining, but have slowed.
2. Rates are still low right now.
3. Loan requirements are softening. For buyers that can mean an easier road to loan approval, even without a ton of money upfront and perfect credit.
4. FHA loans make it even easier for first-time buyers. If your credit is less than stellar and you don't have a large down payment, an FHA loan can get you in the door. Credit scores can be as low as 620 to qualify and only 3.5% down is required.
5. Fewer buyers around the holidays mean less competition for you and more negotiating power. Having less competition on the buyer's side can mean lower prices on homes, in addition to fewer counter-offers to compete against."
6. Rates are predicted to rise. "The Mortgage Bankers Association expects the average rate on a 30-year, fixed rate mortgage to rise slowly to 5.1 percent by the end of 2015," said the Washington Post. If you want to take advantage of low rates, now is the time.
7. "Buying is cheaper than renting in most markets," said Housingwire. With a little knowledge of loan options and low down payment programs, you can easily flip the switch from renter to homeowner.
8. Because you want to buy a home. There really is no more compelling reason than that. You want it. So make it happen.
Denver Co Real Estate- Luba Jeltov
I specialize in Denver Colorado and surrounding communities of metro Denver area. If you are selling your home I will make sure you get TOP dollar. If you are looking to purchase a home I will make sure that you get the best deal possible. Please contact me directly via phone or text at 303-817-6818.
Exit Realty Cherry Creek
Email: [email protected]
As a Full Time real estate agent for the past 23 years, Sheryll has helped hundreds of home owners in Colorado buy and sell their homes. Sheryll's easy going, no pressure style and her in depth knowl....
Latest Blog Posts
While it might seem premature to think about selling a home before you even buy it, it's important to remember that a house is an investment. And in an ideal world, investments make&