You will fall in love with this 2 bedroom condo located at5995 W Hampden Avenue, H14 in Denver. Centrally locatedoff of Hampden between Sheridan and Wadsworth. This home has been
Cherry Creek Area Grows Very Fast
- Western Development Group of Denver broke ground on 250 Columbine in Cherry Creek North. The $100 million project will include 70 luxury condominiums, 30,000 square feet of ground-floor retail, 80,000 square feet of high-end office space, and two levels of underground parking. The office building will be ready for tenant improvements in late 2014 and condominium units will be ready in 2015. PCL Construction is the general contractor, and OZ Architecture is the architect for the project.
- BMC Investments will build the Steele Creek apartments at 88 Steele Street in Cherry Creek North. The 12-story, 232-unit complex is estimated to cost $80 million and feature ground- level retail space, an infinity rooftop pool, and above ground parking.
- Realty Management Group is developing The Residences at Fillmore Plaza, currently under construction with rentals beginning in May 2014. The Residences, an estimated $10 million project, is a 26-unit complex with for rent, one and two bedroom apartments featuring great views and luxury interiors with a superior location in the heart of Cherry Creek.
- The Pauls Corporation, FirstBank and Junction Energy Partners plan to build 100 St. Paul, a150,000-square-foot, eight-story, office/retail building at the corner of St. Paul Street and East First Avenue estimated to cost $60 million.
- The Adolph Coors Foundation continued construction on its 26,000-square-foot building that will house its headquarters at Second Avenue and St. Paul Street. The four-story building will have one floor dedicated to retail and three floors of office space. The project is slated for completion in the second quarter of 2014.
As a Full Time real estate agent for the past 23 years, Sheryll has helped hundreds of home owners in Colorado buy and sell their homes. Sheryll's easy going, no pressure style and her in depth knowl....
Latest Blog Posts
While it might seem premature to think about selling a home before you even buy it, it's important to remember that a house is an investment. And in an ideal world, investments make&