Pre-ApprovaL:YOUR 1st Step In Buying A HomeIn many markets across the country, the number of buyers searching for their dream homes outnumbers the number of homes for sale. This has led to
CURB APPEAL AT A BUDGET
1. Remove trash and debris every day. Pick up all trash and leaves from around your house on a regular basis. You don’t want prospective home buyers to see excess leaves as this might be a sign of too much work around the yard for them.
2. Give it some Color. It is amazing what a little color can do to change the look of a house. Try putting some planters and pots around the entry way with colorful annual flowers. Also try adding small amounts of yard ornaments that provide character and appeal.
3. Bring out the Front Door. It would be silly for a house not to have an obvious entry. To make it appealing, try adding some color to your front door. Adding a bright color paint to the door is an easy and inexpensive way to say, Come on In!
4. The grass is greener. It isn't easy to green your yard in a pinch, if your grass is dry, dull or has brown patches, try using a quick fix: turf paint. During regular maintenance, always fertilize and keep grass length manageable.
5. Light is up. Add a new entry light to the front of the house that adds class and brightens the way to all visitors. Guests will enjoy the extra light and will also admire the nice fixture. You will be sure to get compliments at the same time be very welcoming to all the come to your home. Quick note, leave light on at night or purchase fixture with a sensor to turn on or off automatically.
As a Full Time real estate agent for the past 23 years, Sheryll has helped hundreds of home owners in Colorado buy and sell their homes. Sheryll's easy going, no pressure style and her in depth knowl....
Latest Blog Posts
While it might seem premature to think about selling a home before you even buy it, it's important to remember that a house is an investment. And in an ideal world, investments make&