I feel like i owe ALL my sellers an apology! I have decided to sell my home in Lone Tree and getting a house ready to sell is NO FUN!!! As a real estate agent we sometimes forget how
Bringing Out The Inner Beauty Of Your Home
Whether you have a long drive or a simple set of steps to the entry of your home, focus on these 5 updates to do before listing to make a great first impression…through your photos online and when you have showings.
1. Be sure the house number is visible. House numbers are extremely important when perspective buyers are trying to locate homes to view. They can be on a mailbox or on the front of the home or on the front door and even the end of a long driveway.
2. Provide a clear path to entry door. When having guests, it’s important for them to know how to get into the house. If there is not a clear path you can improvise by adding rock to show a path or flower pots along the way. You want the entrance and front of home to be welcoming and to draw you in to the home.
3. Add a new Welcome mat. What a great first impression buyers will have when they get to the entry. The front door mat can easily become dingy and dull so buying a new mat before selling the home shows you take pride of your home from the outside in.
4. Put a fresh coat of paint on the door. Not only do red doors look good, but they also make the house look more approachable.
5. Add/freshen your lighting. If you have lighting in place, start with a good cleaning to get rid of cobwebs and dust, then confirm that the bulbs are working and at the highest wattage they can be. A bright clean entry makes a great impression and provides perfect curb appeal. If you don't have lighting in the front entry you might consider adding a fixture.
Tatyana truly understands the dynamics of selling homes in the Denver Metro real estate market and is an expert at educating her clients so they can make the best and informed decisions for their need....