Budgeting for a new home may require you to access a down payment assistance program. There are several options that require repayment while others offer grants that you do not have to pay back.
Arvada Trail Days Come One Come All
A Free Family Event! Saturday, June 7, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. at Majestic View Nature Center - 7030 Garrison Street AND Two Ponds National Wildlife Refuge - West 80th Avenue (just east of Kipling Street). Free Hot Dogs and Ice Cream at both locations!
Link here to ALL the details! https://arvada.org/about-arvada/taking-t...
Celebrate Arvada’s 13th Annual Arvada Trails Day - A Free Family EventSaturday, June 7, 2014 ; 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Majestic View Nature Center - 7030 Garrison Street
Two Ponds National Wildlife Refuge - West 80th Avenue (just east of Kipling Street)
- 5K trail walks along historic canal trails connecting Two Ponds and Majestic View
- Free recreational bike rides: Leave from Majestic View Community Park 72nd Ave. just west of Carr St. (Helmets required for both rides) 8:45 a.m.—20 mile recreational bike ride on streets 9:15 a.m.—6 mile family friendly bike ride on trails and streets
- Live animal presentations - HawkQuest at 11:00 this organization is awesome
- and 1:00 and The Downtown Aquarium at 12:00
- Nature and outdoor exhibits, and trails information
- Kids’ environmental education and craft activities
- An eco-fair with exhibits and demonstrations
- Entertaining music for the festive mood
- Live animal exhibits
- Environmental education displays and activities
- Kids’ activities
- Self-guided nature walks on the Refuge trail system
With more than a decade of experience, LaDawn enjoys educating first time home buyers, working with the 55+ community, relocation clients, sellers who want to downsize, step up purchase or anything in....