Please join us tomorrow (10/21/2018) at 122 Gilbert St.Castle Rock, CO 80104. Coffe, cookies, lots of information and your chance to live in downtown Castle Rock! Castle Rock
Arapahoe County Colorado Senior Services
Arapahoe County’s Department of Human Services offers financial assistance and protective services to support at-risk adults and seniors.
- Adult Protection investigates reports of abuse, neglect or financial exploitation of seniors or at-risk adults and provides protective services
- Food, Financial and Medical Benefits for low-income adults, which can include the following benefits:
- Aid to the Blind
- Aid to the Needy Disabled
- Food Assistance
- General Assistance
- Long Term Care
- Low-Income Energy Assistance Program
- Medicare Savings Program
- Old Age Pension
- Arapahoe / Douglas Works! Workforce Center offers job-search assistance and training for mature job-seekers.
- Senior Resources Division offers services to assist seniors in maintaining a healthy, active and independent life, including chore and homemaker programs and senior transportation on wheelchair-accessible buses.
- Senior and Veteran Tax Exemptions allow a portion of the value of a primary residence to be exempted from property tax.
- Veterans Service Office assists veterans and their dependents with filing for veteran assistance benefits
383 Inverness Pkwy # 140
Englewood, CO 80112
As a Full Time real estate agent for the past 23 years, Sheryll has helped hundreds of home owners in Colorado buy and sell their homes. Sheryll's easy going, no pressure style and her in depth knowl....
Latest Blog Posts
Do something Fun and different this weekend. Weather is goingto be AWESOME.HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series - a global tournament hosted across different countries and cities worldwide.STOP