Sometimes ya just gotta mix up your date night spot. Need inspiration? Click here>> to check out some of the best spots for date!
How to Achieve Morning Person Status
Ever wish you could become one of those rare morning people? The ones that wake with a start, feeling refreshed and energized. The ones that get in that morning workout or wrap up some work before many of us even hit the snooze button for the first time. Here are five tips to help you achieve that early bird status!
1. Create a morning schedule. Physically write down the things you’d like to complete in the morning and set a time for each. Then stick with it. Once you force yourself out of bed early one or two weeks consistently, you’ll find it gets easier and easier to do.
2. Let the light in. Whether natural or artificial, light tells your brain its time to get up and get going. If your room lacks large windows where you can open the blinds up, consider investing in a timed lamp or alarm clock with a light.
3. Prep and eat breakfast. Although there are many of us who chose the skip breakfast, it is key to perking up your energy in the morning. Try prepping protein-focused meals the night before or grab a yogurt or fruit and try to consume it right after you wake.
4. Get your body moving. Whether it’s a short walk around your neighborhood or a rigorous 5:30 am spin class, getting your blood pumping will help wake up your body and has a ton of other benefits, like stress and anxiety reduction.
5. Feed your mind. Stimulate your brain and do something you enjoy first thing in the morning. Try reading a favorite book, catching up on the news, doing daily meditation, or setting intentions.
Looking to purchase a home? Start your search here!
Curious what your current home is worth? Let's find out, here!
As a Colorado transplant originally from the plains of Illinois, I’ve spent a great deal of time since I moved here over two years ago exploring and learning about my new home base. With my vast des....
Latest Blog Posts
I wanted to share my experience with grocery shopping in the wake of the Covid pandemic. Having never put in an online order for groceries, no time is a better time than during a pandemic,
STRAIGHT FROM A DENVER, COLORADO REALTOR: What I Have Learned During This Outbreak (so far)The following is an email that I sent last week to my VIP email list.I sat down over two weeks ago to do my