Please join us tomorrow (10/21/2018) at 122 Gilbert St.Castle Rock, CO 80104. Coffe, cookies, lots of information and your chance to live in downtown Castle Rock! Castle Rock
7 Minor Home Flaws That Can Be Big Deals For Buyers
In the big picture, all flaws of houses are not perceived equally in the buyer's mind.
Often seller's live with things they know that should be fixed just because they get busy with day to day living.
Here is is a great summary of things offered by Realtor.com that should not be overlooked or expected to be fixed when it comes time to sell.
1. An Old Electrical Panel - It could cost $2,000 to get it up to code.
2. Ripped Window Screens - So simple to fix yet screams neglect about potential bigger items
3. Laundry Room Location - Be prepared to just accept that regardless of where it's located at, some buyers won't like it.
4. Sticky Door Locks - Can easily leaves a bad entry and last impression on their way out.
5. Your bathtub or shower - has it been updated? Is it fully working and clean?
6. Small Closets - Declutter and expand if possible
7. Kitchen Walls - Does it have four walls ? You could be in trouble - open up your kitchen if possible!
Want some other insights? Let's talk!
Let's walk through your home if you're considering selling and I can help offer suggestions to maximize your sales price!
HELLO! Isn't Denver AWESOME? !! I LOVE it here. From buying my 1st home in Denver over 20 years ago, to investing in rental properties, the real estate path has proven to be the most educational....
Latest Blog Posts
Do something Fun and different this weekend. Weather is goingto be AWESOME.HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series - a global tournament hosted across different countries and cities worldwide.STOP