This is a luxurious updated home centrally located just blocks from Cheesman Park and down the road from Denver's Civic City Park! You will enter the home through your private gated entry, which
6 Real Reasons Buyers Say No To Your Home
There are actually many reasons a buyer may say no to your house. The first reason and very common reason is that its simple the wrong house. As a seller you have zero control over this and should not spend a moment of time or energy on this. Don't take it personally. The second reason is a whole other story. It is the right price (Market Value) and its the right location for the buyers preference. So the buyer must say yes right? Here is the problem, they often say "no."
Here are some of the reasons why:
1. Its not staged. Its empty. While being empty is not the worst thing that can happen when selling a home it also doesn't help. Statistics show that only one in ten people can visualize what an empty room will look like with their furniture in it.
2. Its cluttered and personalized. A cluttered home has a million shiny objects waiting to draw the buyers attention. When the buyers are too busy looking at all the shiny objects they forget to look at the home. If there are so many photos of others in the home they mentally and emotionally cant see themselves in the home anymore.
3. Its dirty. Presentation of a home is everything. Buyers want to know you have taken great care of the home before they buy the home. A dirty home is a huge turnoff that makes buyers run.
4. Its stinky. A stinky house can stink in two ways. Smells like cooking, pets, body odors, mold and illness are detractors. A stinky house from fragrances used to cover up smells is overwhelming to buyers. Try freshly baked pies or cookies. Nobody can say no to those smells.
5. Its dark. Nobody walks into a home and usually complains about too much light coming into the home. If the home is very dark buyers will most certainly walk into the home and say this home is too dark. They won't be able to see all of the upgrades and beauty your home has when there isn't enough sufficient light.
6. There are too many rules for buyers. When the seller has ensured the buyer cant see the house. They post signs in the home explaining how the home works and what the buyer cant do.. "Take off your shoes, Soft close drawers, don't let out the cat, lock this door when leaving, new rood, don't use the tools... instead of seeing the house they spend the entire time in the house following the rules.
If you have the perfect house to sell make sure the perfect buyer can see it!!!
Denver Colorado Real Estate Specialist- Wendy FIsher is a motivated professional helping others find their dream homes everyday. Wendy Specializes inParker Aurora, Lone Tree, Centennial and surrounding Denver areas. She has an advanced marketing strategy and has expansive knowledge of the local neighborhoods. She works closely with her clients on a daily basis and listens to her clients needs. For help with buying or selling your home please contact Wendy Fisher 303-597-6699.
Tatyana truly understands the dynamics of selling homes in the Denver Metro real estate market and is an expert at educating her clients so they can make the best and informed decisions for their need....