10679 W Cooper Place, Littleton, COCome see this immaculate & Updated Littleton home! Open to the public Saturday, September 22 from 11 am- 3 pm. 6 Beds, 4 Baths, 3254 Sq Ft. *Appealing
5 Easy Steps Before Selling Your Home
Are you considering selling your Denver Home? Here are some easy items that are not expensive, but I feel will assist you in getting your home ready to sell. You don’t have to renovate your house, but you want it to be appealing to a large number of buyers.
1. An easy way to do this is to give your home a fresh coat of paint. Pick neutral colors with white baseboards to give your home a traditional look. If your carpet is in decent shape, get them professionally cleaned. If they are not so great, think about replacing them.
2. Brighten up the place and remove all clutter from counter tops, tables and rooms. Scrub down your house from top to bottom.
3. Take the 12-12-12 challenge. Simply locate 12 items to throw away, 12 items to donate, and 12 items to be returned back to their proper spot. Do this in multiple rooms if you have. It’s time to declutter.
4. Another way for you home to be more appealing is to depersonalize it. Mainly take down the family photos, you can keep a few pictures around, but most people want to see themselves in the house their looking at.
5. Curb appeal is what makes buyers stop and take notice. Make sure you keep the landscaping in tip-top shape. Keep the yard mowed, trim the trees and shrubbery, plant some flowers and remove all debris and clutter.
As a Full Time real estate agent for the past 23 years, Sheryll has helped hundreds of home owners in Colorado buy and sell their homes. Sheryll's easy going, no pressure style and her in depth knowl....
Latest Blog Posts
Beautiful Falcon home in sought after "Fairways" of Lone Tree. As you walk though the doors to this striking home you will see a sweeping staircase the pulls you into the open floorplan. Vaulted