Denver has so much to offer and the world is on to all the greatness Denver provides to families, singles, young, old, internationals, and a variety of industries and demographics. Here are
According to a recent survey conducted by houzz.com, here are five things that consistently make people happy with their homes.
1. Big windows and comfortable furniture --- Nearly 75 percent of respondents listed these two items as major difference-makers. It’s a no-brainer—people like lots of light and a good place to relax.
2. A big-screen TV --- This is more likely to be a key feature for men than women. 40 percent of men said having a big-screen TV makes them happy with their homes, compared to just 17 percent of women.
3. Overall design and layout --- 87 percent of the 6,000 people surveyed said the design of the home is a major contributor to overall happiness. If you’re unhappy with your home and there’s a project you’ve been wanting to tackle, get to it!
4. Home cookin’ --- 39 percent of respondents said the scent of good cooking or baking made them happiest. Clearly, it helps to have a capable chef around the house!
5. Keep it tidy --- 72 percent of homeowners said they’re happiest when their houses are clean and well-organized. If you want to be happier with your home, try having a place for everything, and put everything in its place.
Call me to learn more about the real estate process, the state of your local market and to help you buy or sell a home. I'm always happy to answer any and all questions. To determine the value of your home click here or call / text Ray Sage at (720) 933-4729 for your complementary home valuation.
Ray Sage, REALTOR
EXIT Realty - DTC
Thinking of selling your home? CLICK HERE for an instant valuation of your home - FREE!
Thinking of buying a new home? Click to start your new home search: Aurora, Denver, Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Lone Tree, Englewood, Castle Rock, Golden, Lakewood, Thornton, Westminster, Parker
As a Full Time real estate agent for the past 23 years, Sheryll has helped hundreds of home owners in Colorado buy and sell their homes. Sheryll's easy going, no pressure style and her in depth knowl....
Latest Blog Posts
|Address:||Denver Tech Center | Cherry Creek | Colorado Springs
DENVER, CO 80206