Are you looking for some advice on selling your home? Get Started today! Have you Heard Homebot? The Colorado Company turning home valuations upside down!
Do You Want A House With That New Car Smell
5 Tips For Buying New Construction
It’s very easy to overlook all of the added expenses of buying new. Here are a few things to budget for:
1. Incentives. Some builder incentives are great and others are not. Be informed—especially when it comes to financing—and talk to your agent.
2. Window Coverings. You’ll make quite the impression on your new neighbors strutting through your bedroom without blinds on the windows.
3. Appliances. Be sure you know what is and what is NOT included. The refrigerator is a biggie that many builders don’t include. A nice fridge can cost thousands.
4. Landscaping. It’s not uncommon for the builder to landscape just the front yard, and don't forget that you may need a fence for your pets. Many neighborhoods require the back yard to be completed within 1 year of move in.
5. Air Conditioning. If you’re buying in September you may completely overlook the fact that you don’t have A/C. Find out what’s included and how much an upgrade would cost.
Ray Sage, REALTOR
EXIT Realty - DTC
Thinking of selling your home? CLICK HERE for an instant valuation of your home - FREE!
Thinking of buying a new home? Click to start your new home search: Aurora, Denver, Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Lone Tree, Englewood, Castle Rock, Golden, Lakewood, Thornton, Westminster, Parker
As a Full Time real estate agent for the past 23 years, Sheryll has helped hundreds of home owners in Colorado buy and sell their homes. Sheryll's easy going, no pressure style and her in depth knowl....
Latest Blog Posts
Highest Listing This Week for a Penthouse in SoHo! Can you quess how much ?!!?? .......$65 MILLION= 8000sqft + 4Beds + 6Baths The kitchen reminds me of a