Come see us before Widespread Panic tomorrow night! Or, for some of you, come see us before you go to sleep from seeing Widespread the night before! Either way...OPEN HOUSE Sunday, June 24th
Denver Is Number 1 At These Things
1) Tipping - Average tip in Denver is 16.8% - Way to go to all those friendly servers.
2) Best Engineering School - School of Mines (alright it's in Golden) beat out MIT in Cambridge.
3) Best Music Program - CU Denver's Music business school kicks but and has a great mountain view.
4) Best outdoor music venue - Red Rocks - a must play venue per Rolling Stones magizine
5) Best at Employment Opportunities - Denver had a lot of hard times but has come back better than other venues.
6) Best at Loosing Super Bowls - Denver is still trying to figure out the last lost
7) Best at kicking balls really fat - Matt Prater breaks field goal record with 64 yards
8) Best at drinking Craft Beer - Best at those delicious micro-brews
9) Best at marijuana Legalization - we all have our opinions about this one
10) Best place to sell a home - average days on the market is 16 days.
11) Best at Solar Power - more than 300 days of sunshine
With more than a decade of experience, LaDawn enjoys educating first time home buyers, working with the 55+ community, relocation clients, sellers who want to downsize, step up purchase or anything in....
Latest Blog Posts
Highest Listing This Week for a Penthouse in SoHo! Can you quess how much ?!!?? .......$65 MILLION= 8000sqft + 4Beds + 6Baths The kitchen reminds me of a