Denver has so much to offer and the world is on to all the greatness Denver provides to families, singles, young, old, internationals, and a variety of industries and demographics. Here are
1) Tipping - Average tip in Denver is 16.8% - Way to go to all those friendly servers.
2) Best Engineering School - School of Mines (alright it's in Golden) beat out MIT in Cambridge.
3) Best Music Program - CU Denver's Music business school kicks but and has a great mountain view.
4) Best outdoor music venue - Red Rocks - a must play venue per Rolling Stones magizine
5) Best at Employment Opportunities - Denver had a lot of hard times but has come back better than other venues.
6) Best at Loosing Super Bowls - Denver is still trying to figure out the last lost
7) Best at kicking balls really fat - Matt Prater breaks field goal record with 64 yards
8) Best at drinking Craft Beer - Best at those delicious micro-brews
9) Best at marijuana Legalization - we all have our opinions about this one
10) Best place to sell a home - average days on the market is 16 days.
11) Best at Solar Power - more than 300 days of sunshine
With more than a decade of experience, LaDawn enjoys educating first time home buyers, working with the 55+ community, relocation clients, sellers who want to downsize, step up purchase or anything in....
Latest Blog Posts
|Address:||Denver Tech Center | Cherry Creek | Colorado Springs
DENVER, CO 80206