Denver has so much to offer and the world is on to all the greatness Denver provides to families, singles, young, old, internationals, and a variety of industries and demographics. Here are
Tis the season to find that perfect tree for the holiday season.
Unfortunately, trees can go up in flames in a matter of seconds.
Follow these few simple tips to enjoy a safe holiday.
1) Before placing the tree in the stand, cut 1-2" from the base of the trunk.
2) Make sure the tree is at least 3 feet away from any heat source.
3) Make sure the tree is not blocking an exit.
4) Add water to the tree stand and add water daily.
5) Always turn off the Christmas tree lights before leaving home or going to bed.
6) Remove the tree after Christmas when it is dry.
7) Ask about recycling your tree in your community.
8) Make sure your home has working smoke alarms and test them monthly.
With more than a decade of experience, LaDawn enjoys educating first time home buyers, working with the 55+ community, relocation clients, sellers who want to downsize, step up purchase or anything in....
Latest Blog Posts
|Address:||Denver Tech Center | Cherry Creek | Colorado Springs
DENVER, CO 80206