New Price for this beautiful home is $559!
But Wait Is The Magic Key Enough
Don’t be afraid to interview a potential agent the person is going to represent your best interests and negotiate on your behalf. Some great questions to ask are:
- How long have you been in real estate?
- Are you a full time agent?
- How do you update your knowledge of the current market conditions and marketing strategies?
- Why should I choose you as my agent?
- What areas do you specialize in?
- Can you give me references?
- Do you have a team in place?
- What is your average list price to sell ratio?
I am a fulltime real estate professional in the Denver Metro Area with an emphasis in Southeast Aurora. As a Certified Negotiations Expert my goal for buyers is negotiate lowest possible price and best possible terms for what maybe the largest purchase you will ever make. For sellers my goal is to seek highest possible price with best possible terms and least possible disturbance to your life at home. I am happy to provide referrals of sellers and buyers upon request and look forward to earning your business.
Call me Suzan Sonmez, directly at 303-596-3706.
As a Full Time real estate agent for the past 23 years, Sheryll has helped hundreds of home owners in Colorado buy and sell their homes. Sheryll's easy going, no pressure style and her in depth knowl....
Latest Blog Posts
The housing crisis is finally in the rear-view mirror as the real estate market moves down the road to a complete recovery. Home values are up, home sales are up, and distressed sales (foreclosures