Highest Listing This Week for a Penthouse in SoHo! Can you quess how much ?!!?? .......$65 MILLION= 8000sqft + 4Beds + 6Baths The kitchen reminds me of a
Best Valentines Day Gifts For Him 2015
Let's face it, some men can be very challenging to shop for. So what to get for that special man in your life for Valentine's Day this year? What about for the "man that already has everything"? We have a few suggestions to point you in the right direction with every "man type" from the tech enthusiast to the outdoors-man to the GQ best dressed!
For the Tech Lover in Your Life
1. A Smart Watch is a great addition for your guy on the go, especially if he is on always on his phone on the go. Smart Watches are available for both Apple and Android users alike and pricing starts as low as $200. Smart Watches can be purchased at many retailers from Best Buy to the Apple Store to Amazon!
2. Bluetooth Speakers are a very handy finish to his high tech stereo system or docking station. Who needs ugly wires to trip over around the house or office? Definitely not your guy. Bluetooth Stereos are available from Best Buy to the Bose Showcase Store and even Wal-Mart! Pricing begins around $100.
3. High End Headphones will never let you down for your tech guru. Whether he is jamming out on his MP3 player or listening to a web training at work he will find these bad boys come in handy many times during the day!
For the Outdoors-Man in Your Life
1. A Fitness Tracker is both functional and fun! These have become supremely popular and will not only record his daily exercise routine but also help to keep him motivated with that New Year's Resolution around exercising and staying healthy. There are many models and brands offered including the classic Fitbit to the JawBone Up24. Pricing begins at around just $40 making this gift both thoughtful and friendly to your wallet.
2. For the avid fisherman in your world, nothing says I love you like a thick pair of wool utility socks to keep his feet toasty. Check with Cabela's or Bass Pro Shop for the warmest of the ward starting at around $20 a pair.
3. If he enjoys the trails whether on foot or by bike, get your hiker a wrist worn GPS unit. Just like wearing a regular watch during his 9-5 it's hands-free and will bring him home on every outing! These handy little units can be found at REI or Dick's Sporting Goods and pricing begins around $100.
For the Best Dressed Man in the Office
1. A Stylish Topcoat for these cold weather days in February will keep him warm for many weeks to come. Really let his personality shine with a plaid design in a stunning wool blend or a gorgeous cashmere. Topcoats are available at many of your local mall retailers including Macy's, Nordstrom, and Jos Banks as low as $100.
2. Cufflinks are a timeless classic for your business professional. The cufflink is unique in the personalized touch that you can add by inscribing his initials or a special date for him to see many times throughout the work day. You really can't go wrong with the cufflink.
3. Leather Briefcases are both practical and fashionable. Whether he carries his work electronically on his laptop or carts around files of paper this gift is sure to please. You can find the hottest trending styles starting at around $80. Check your local luggage specialty store, Macy's, or other fine mall retailers for this season's must have briefcases for HIM.
Tatyana Sturm and The Storck Team have been honored to serve the Aurora, Centennial, and Parker real estate communities as the top 1% of Denver Realtors and recipient of the 5280 5-Star Award since 2010. We provide professional photography, video, and staging to our sellers. Oursellers make an average of $5,000 more on their homes and go under contract in an average of 5 days. We price it right the first time! Call or text Tatyana Sturm with The Storck Team today for your FREE market analysis.
Tatyana truly understands the dynamics of selling homes in the Denver Metro real estate market and is an expert at educating her clients so they can make the best and informed decisions for their need....