An experienced real estate agentmakes home buying more simple and pleasant experience than tackling it on your own. Here are 3 main ways an agent adds a great value to home buying process
Best Valentines Day Gifts For Her 2015
Valentine's Day 2015 is this coming Saturday, for those of you that are still searching for the perfect gift for that amazing woman in your life we've got your back. We have heartfelt and thoughtful gift ideas for each special lady that will fit a wide range of budgets. Trouble coming up with the best gift for "the woman that has everything"? Not a problem, we have a list of the best Valentine's Day gifts for her in 2015.
1. Lucky for you Valentine's Day happens to be on a Saturday, breakfast in bed is sure to please. Make her some heart shaped pancakes with strawberries on top. You can find cookie cutters at all superstores like Wal-Mart and Target for around $5.
2. The classic box of chocolates is always a sweet choice both literally and figuratively. Check with your local specialty sweets shop, I know of one in our nearby mall. Or you can hit your local superstore like Wal-Mart or Target to pick up a box of sweet treats for her as well. If chocolate seems a little cliche, try some fine fudge or hand crafted cake pops.
3. Make her a set of "coupons" that she can cash in to you for favors or things that you know she enjoys. If you have children you could give her a free pass to sleep in any Saturday morning of her choosing while you get the kids breakfast. If she enjoys hiking search for a great spot online that she has never hiked before and set this "coupon" for one day of hiking in your newly find hot spot with no other plans or questions asked. You can really let your creatively shine here!
1. Treat her to a day of pampering and relaxation with a gift card to the spa. I have honestly never met a woman that doesn't enjoy a nice massage or facial. She definitely deserves a treat!
2. A cozy robe or warm pajama set is ideal for this Valentine's Day, many retailers have stocked plenty of heart adorned bedtime sets. Your local Macy's or JCPenney should have plenty selection for you to choose.
3. Edible Arrangements offers a truly delicious option with hand dipped chocolate covered strawberries. Edible Arrangements have local stores in most metro areas and you likely have enough time left to put your order in for pick up Saturday morning.
1. Many retail jewelers offer Valentine's Day specials on many of their pieces and sets at a variety of prices. Kay has a wide selection of beautiful infinity pendants. Jared carries stackable rings, a hot new fashion trend that literally goes with any ensemble.
2. Start her designer Pandora® bracelet and you not only have a beautiful gift for your special Valentine, but you won't have to rack your brain over what to get her for many holidays to come. The basic sterling silver bracelet costs around $50 and charms begin as low as $25. The possibilities are endless just like your love!
3. You really can't go wrong with a new handbag or tote. Harvey's Seatbelt Bags are super fun and can be found locally at Nordstrom and possibly your local luggage specialty store.
Tatyana Sturm and The Storck Team have been honored to serve the Aurora, Centennial, and Parker real estate communities as the top 1% of Denver Realtors and recipient of the 5280 5-Star Award since 2010. We provide professional photography, video, and staging to our sellers. Oursellers make an average of $5,000 more on their homes and go under contract in an average of 5 days. We price it right the first time! Call or text Tatyana Sturm with The Storck Team today for your FREE market analysis.
Tatyana truly understands the dynamics of selling homes in the Denver Metro real estate market and is an expert at educating her clients so they can make the best and informed decisions for their need....