Why do people buy a home? Are the motivations the same for families with small children vs. retirees vs. millennials.Know your motivation. This will help you stay on track with
A Free Family Event! Saturday, June 7, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. at Majestic View Nature Center - 7030 Garrison Street AND Two Ponds National Wildlife Refuge - West 80th Avenue (just east of Kipling Street). Free Hot Dogs and Ice Cream at both locations!
Link here to ALL the details! https://arvada.org/about-arvada/taking-t...
Celebrate Arvada’s 13th Annual Arvada Trails Day - A Free Family EventSaturday, June 7, 2014 ; 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Majestic View Nature Center - 7030 Garrison Street
Two Ponds National Wildlife Refuge - West 80th Avenue (just east of Kipling Street)
Free Hot Dogs and Ice Cream at both locations!Celebrate an outdoor adventure day. Get outdoors and move your feet, pedal your bike or just enjoy a day of celebrating outdoor adventure, nature exhibits, live animal presentations, eco-friendly activities, resource conservation exhibits and information about Arvada’s bike-friendly streets and trails. This event celebrates National Trails Day.Participate in many of the fun activities at this festival produced by the City of Arvada Festivals Commission, Majestic View Nature Center, Two Ponds National Wildlife Refuge and the Arvada Park Advisory Committee. Celebrate Arvada’s 125 miles of hiking, biking, and horseback riding trails which are among the best in the region. Celebrating outdoor adventure, families and individuals of all ages can enjoy:
- 5K trail walks along historic canal trails connecting Two Ponds and Majestic View
- Free recreational bike rides: Leave from Majestic View Community Park 72nd Ave. just west of Carr St. (Helmets required for both rides) 8:45 a.m.—20 mile recreational bike ride on streets 9:15 a.m.—6 mile family friendly bike ride on trails and streets
- Live animal presentations - HawkQuest at 11:00 this organization is awesome
- and 1:00 and The Downtown Aquarium at 12:00
- Nature and outdoor exhibits, and trails information
- Kids’ environmental education and craft activities
- An eco-fair with exhibits and demonstrations
- Entertaining music for the festive mood
- Live animal exhibits
- Environmental education displays and activities
- Kids’ activities
- Self-guided nature walks on the Refuge trail system
With more than a decade of experience, LaDawn enjoys educating first time home buyers, working with the 55+ community, relocation clients, sellers who want to downsize, step up purchase or anything in....
Latest Blog Posts
|Address:||Denver Tech Center | Cherry Creek | Colorado Springs
DENVER, CO 80206