We will be hosting this beautiful home open tomorrow (5/19) from 11-2PM! Food, drinks, views and friendly faces! 7338 S. Himalaya WayCentennial, CO 800162.5 acres, up to 2 horses
9 WAYS TO HAVE A REALLY HAPPY HALLOWEEN
2. Carry a cell phone, if possible.
3. Make sure kids are visible. Put a light or reflective tape on their costumes and have them carry a glow stick or flashlight.
4. Feed kids first. To keep kids from hitting the candy before they get home, give them a snack or dinner beforehand.
5. Don't lose the dog. If you bring along the family pet, use a leash and collar with ID.
6. Drive extra carefully. If you drive, stay super alert and go extra slow through neighborhoods.
7. Have ground rules. If your child is old enough to go trick-or-treating without you, agree on the route and make sure it only goes through familiar neighborhoods.
8. Go over stranger dangers. Remind kids they must never get into a stranger's car. Tell them to scream loudly and run if someone stops and asks for help or offers them candy.
9. Don't forget to have fun. Hey, it's Halloween–how great is that!
Tatyana Sturm and The Storck Team have had the honor of serving our community specializing in relocation real estate in Southeast Aurora, Centennial, and Parker. If you are ready to move whether you are downsizing, upgrading, or buying your first home The Storck Team is here for you. Please call The Storck Team today to schedule your FREE home evaluation.
Tatyana truly understands the dynamics of selling homes in the Denver Metro real estate market and is an expert at educating her clients so they can make the best and informed decisions for their need....