An experienced real estate agentmakes home buying more simple and pleasant experience than tackling it on your own. Here are 3 main ways an agent adds a great value to home buying process
1. Borrow you real estate agent's contacts.
2. Wait to paint the walls
3. Add a UV film on your window
4. Plan a party
5. Do a doggie meet-and-greet
6. Keep every receipt
7. Get an energy audit
8. Vet the vents
9. Start fresh in the safety department
- See more at: https://www.trulia.com/blog/things-to-do-before-moving-into-a-new-house/?platform=hootsuite#sthash.hj5RdEuK.dpuf
As a Full Time real estate agent for the past 23 years, Sheryll has helped hundreds of home owners in Colorado buy and sell their homes. Sheryll's easy going, no pressure style and her in depth knowl....
Latest Blog Posts
|Address:||Denver Tech Center | Cherry Creek | Colorado Springs
DENVER, CO 80206