Captain Obvious here reminding folks that decisiveness is key for buyers, especially as we enter the hot spring selling season.Homes in Denver continue to sell really, really fastDenver
7 Minor Home Flaws That Can Be Big Deals For Buyers
In the big picture, all flaws of houses are not perceived equally in the buyer's mind.
Often seller's live with things they know that should be fixed just because they get busy with day to day living.
Here is is a great summary of things offered by Realtor.com that should not be overlooked or expected to be fixed when it comes time to sell.
1. An Old Electrical Panel - It could cost $2,000 to get it up to code.
2. Ripped Window Screens - So simple to fix yet screams neglect about potential bigger items
3. Laundry Room Location - Be prepared to just accept that regardless of where it's located at, some buyers won't like it.
4. Sticky Door Locks - Can easily leaves a bad entry and last impression on their way out.
5. Your bathtub or shower - has it been updated? Is it fully working and clean?
6. Small Closets - Declutter and expand if possible
7. Kitchen Walls - Does it have four walls ? You could be in trouble - open up your kitchen if possible!
Want some other insights? Let's talk!
Let's walk through your home if you're considering selling and I can help offer suggestions to maximize your sales price!
HELLO! Isn't Denver AWESOME? !! I LOVE it here. From buying my 1st home in Denver over 20 years ago, to investing in rental properties, the real estate path has proven to be the most educational....
Latest Blog Posts
Be Careful Dealing with Storm-Damaged TreesBROOMFIELD, Colo. – April 18, 2018 – Many residents of the Front Range corridor will be dealingwith storm-damaged trees after yesterday’s