Tips to make your holiday travel safe, fun, and efficient.
1. Stop delivery of your newspaper a full day before your trip.
2. Put your lamps on timers to simulate your natural movement around the house during a typical evening at home.
3. Set another timer connected to a radio or T.V. set to come on and off several times during the day so there is sound in your home.
4. Leave your home neat and tidy! Throw away leftovers, empty trash cans, and change your sheets. There is nothing like coming home to a fresh clean house.
5. At your hotel take the time to unpack and settle in to make your room your "temporary home".
6. Treat yourself to a nice touch by ordering some fresh flowers for your stay.
7. Upon your return, open the windows and doors to allow fresh air to circulate and unpack as soon as you can to settled back into your home.
Following a simple routine before you get ready to travel and while you're away can give you the peace of mind so you can relax and enjoy your vacation that much more.
Karen Zaczkowski sells Real Estate in the South Denver Metro Colorado area including; Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Englewood, Greenwood Village, Parker, Aurora, Lone Tree, and Centennial.
To sell your home, just pick up the phone! Call Karen today for a free market analysis of your home at 303 961 5246
or contact Karen at email@example.com or visit her website at denvermetrohomesnow.com