Want to know what your Home is Truly Worth?This is Your Free, No Obligation Professional Home Valuation!!!FREE Pre-Sale ConsultationLearn what needs to be done (and what doesn't) in order
Make your offer stronger!!
1. Offer over asking price - this is the first thing sellers look at when an offer comes in. Make sure you have pulled comps and are aware of the market value.
2 Wave or limit contingencies - the less outs for the buyer, the more the seller will be secure with the buyers contract.
3. Don't ask the seller to pay for any closing costs - this reduces the seller's net proceeds and tells the seller the buyer does not have any additional money.
4. Offer additional earnest money - buyer will show strong good faith by risking additional earnest money.
5. Put an escalation clause in - "buyer will pay 1000 dollars more than any other offer not to exceed (a certain amount) with proof of competing offer."
6. Put additional money down - show your financial strength by putting 10 - 20 percent down or more in your offer.
Karen Zaczkowski sells Real Estate in the South Denver Metro Colorado area including; Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Centennial, Parker, Aurora, Greenwood Village, and Cherry Hills Village.
To get a free market analysis of your home call Karen today at 303-961-5246 or contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit her website at denvermetrohomesnow.com
As a Full Time real estate agent for the past 23 years, Sheryll has helped hundreds of home owners in Colorado buy and sell their homes. Sheryll's easy going, no pressure style and her in depth knowl....
Latest Blog Posts
|Address:||Denver Tech Center | Cherry Creek | Colorado Springs
DENVER, CO 80206