EXIT Realty Corp. International has a long standing tradition of giving back to the community. EXIT agents are no different and many of us have various causes or charities that we
5 Unique Reasons To Live In Colorado
If you are looking to live in Colorado here are some interesting facts to be aware of. People who live in Colorado are very proud of their state.
1) The 13th step of the state capital building in Denver is exactly one mile high above sea level.
2) Find yourself on Colfax Avenue in Denver know that it is the longest continuous street in all of America.
3) Katherine Lee Bates wrote "America the Beautiful" after being deeply inspired by the views of Pikes Peek.
4) The highest suspension bridge in the world is over the Royal Gorge. This is near Canon City. The Royal Gorge Bridge spans the Arkansas River at a height of about 1,053 feet above.
5) The highest paved road in North America is the road to Mt. Evans near Idaho Springs. The road actually climbs up to about 14,258 feet above sea level.
If you are looking to sell or buy during this holiday season I am delighted to help you. Start looking for your new home today on my free app.
Denver Colorado Real Estate Specialist- Wendy FIsher is a motivated professional helping others find their dream homes everyday. Wendy Specializes inParker Aurora, Lone Tree, Centennial and surrounding Denver areas. She has an advanced marketing strategy and has expansive knowledge of the local neighborhoods. She works closely with her clients on a daily basis and listens to her clients needs. For help with buying or selling your home please contact Wendy Fisher 303-597-6699.
Tatyana truly understands the dynamics of selling homes in the Denver Metro real estate market and is an expert at educating her clients so they can make the best and informed decisions for their need....
Latest Blog Posts
With today's busy schedules, it can be tough to find the time to take on lengthy home improvement projects. But you don’t have to dedicate your entire summer vacation to home maintenance to keep
If you haven't heard yet, The Coloradan has finally released its affordable units, and you could snag a 2 bedroom in the heart of Union Station for $280,000, with restrictions. This is a great