Denver has so much to offer and the world is on to all the greatness Denver provides to families, singles, young, old, internationals, and a variety of industries and demographics. Here are
If you are looking to live in Colorado here are some interesting facts to be aware of. People who live in Colorado are very proud of their state.
1) The 13th step of the state capital building in Denver is exactly one mile high above sea level.
2) Find yourself on Colfax Avenue in Denver know that it is the longest continuous street in all of America.
3) Katherine Lee Bates wrote "America the Beautiful" after being deeply inspired by the views of Pikes Peek.
4) The highest suspension bridge in the world is over the Royal Gorge. This is near Canon City. The Royal Gorge Bridge spans the Arkansas River at a height of about 1,053 feet above.
5) The highest paved road in North America is the road to Mt. Evans near Idaho Springs. The road actually climbs up to about 14,258 feet above sea level.
If you are looking to sell or buy during this holiday season I am delighted to help you. Start looking for your new home today on my free app.
Denver Colorado Real Estate Specialist- Wendy FIsher is a motivated professional helping others find their dream homes everyday. Wendy Specializes inParker Aurora, Lone Tree, Centennial and surrounding Denver areas. She has an advanced marketing strategy and has expansive knowledge of the local neighborhoods. She works closely with her clients on a daily basis and listens to her clients needs. For help with buying or selling your home please contact Wendy Fisher 303-597-6699.
Tatyana truly understands the dynamics of selling homes in the Denver Metro real estate market and is an expert at educating her clients so they can make the best and informed decisions for their need....
Latest Blog Posts
|Address:||Denver Tech Center | Cherry Creek | Colorado Springs
DENVER, CO 80206