EXIT Realty Corp. International has a long standing tradition of giving back to the community. EXIT agents are no different and many of us have various causes or charities that we
5 Reasons To Buy A 2nd Property In Georgetown Colorado
Have you always thought that 2nd homes or vacation properties in the mountains of Colorado are only for the rich and famous? Think again. Sure -- Aspen, Vail, Breckenridge, all of Summit County, and many other ski towns and areas are exclusive playgrounds for the wealthy -- but you don't have to go far to have a similar experience with easy access to skiing, hiking, and the wealth of opportunities in the mountains. Consider Georgetown, CO -- here's why:
1. Does anyone really think that adding a 3rd lane to I-70 is really going to help the traffic that much between Denver and the Eisenhower Tunnel? With the explosive growth in Denver, Friday afternoons and Saturday mornings heading west into the mountains and Sunday afternoons (or Mondays on long weekends) will continue to be a parking lot. Knowing you have to fight this on daytrips is miserable. When you aren't confined by the check-in and check-out hours of a hotel / condo, you can work around the traffic jams. Nevermind you can skip the loooong day trips and comfortably go up and stay in your own place.
2. Ok -- sure you aren't at the base of a ski resort. But, we know there is a very small percentage of people who can afford a place offering that. But, how about 7 world class ski resorts within an hour drive? Loveland just 15 minutes away?
3. It isn't all about the winter. Georgetown Lake is very popular throughout the summer. On any given day you may see 50 people fishing -- more on the weekends. How nice would it be to just step out your door to that?
4. Tour buses actually stop in Georgetown for the Georgetown-Silver Plume train and the historic downtown. There are numerous hiking trails right from the town. A large number of restaurants for a place with only 1,000 residents. Rafting. Zip-lining, ATV's, and casinos all nearby. Want to go to the city? Golden is 30 minutes and downtown Denver about 50 minutes.
5. Did I mention YOU can afford it? Here are the current listings in Georgetown. Under $100,000? Yes!
I have helped a number of people through the I-70 corridor between Denver and the Eisenhower Tunnel in Clear Creek County -- let me help you find what you didn't think was possible -- an affordable place in the mountains to call home or as a vacation home.
Denver Colorado area real estate -- Darrick Kizlyk -- Realtor at EXIT Realty DenverTech Center and EXIT Realty Pikes Peak. Darrick Kizlyk is your relocation expert using his training in education, geography, and real estate for Denver, Colorado Springs, and the southern bedroom communities of Parker, Castle Rock, Larkspur, and Monument. Darrick also owns property in Georgetown, CO and is active in the I-70 corridor between Denver and the Eisenhower Tunnel. Call me for all your sales needs or let me get you into the house of your dreams! Darrick Kizlyk 719-360-3935
With 12 years in public education as a teacher and 3 years as a Realtor, I bring that background to help educate home buyers and sellers along the Front Range from Denver to Colorado Springs and up th....
Latest Blog Posts
With today's busy schedules, it can be tough to find the time to take on lengthy home improvement projects. But you don’t have to dedicate your entire summer vacation to home maintenance to keep
If you haven't heard yet, The Coloradan has finally released its affordable units, and you could snag a 2 bedroom in the heart of Union Station for $280,000, with restrictions. This is a great