Denver has so much to offer and the world is on to all the greatness Denver provides to families, singles, young, old, internationals, and a variety of industries and demographics. Here are
However, on a Saturday or Sunday when most Realtor's hold their listings open is a great time and opportunity to pay a visit for a personal preview.
Here's 5 tips when you attend an open house by yourself.
Plan Your Outing
- Print off the listings in your area of interest from the internet. Know what homes are selling for.
- Compare apples to apples.
- Know the access roads, shopping, school locations to see if this will work for you.
- Drive through the neighborhood and look at the neighbors homes, yards, etc.
- Talk to people that live in the neighborhood. Ask how long they have lived there - how they like it.
- The condition of the home starts with the curb appeal. How well is the exterior and yard maintained.
- Interior upgrades, clean and well kept. Look closely at the details of the home.
- Ask the agent if this home is his/ her listing. If it is, remember they represent the seller. Any information you divulge about your situation is information they can use in the negotiation should you be interested in the home.
- Give a honest opinion of how the home showed, price etc.. This will help the agent communicate the feed back to their seller.
- Take a note pad and a tape measure. If you really like the home it doesn't hurt to know if your furniture will fit.
- Camera - ask the agent permission first before you take any photo's.
Aurora CO Homes for Sale and Real Estate services. Mike Conner of EXIT Realty Denver Tech Center is your local Real Estate resource for Aurora, Centennial, Parker CO and surrounding areas. With 11 years of experience to draw from, I can help with any of your buying or listing needs. Call or text me today. I am happy to help you. Mike Conner 720.422.1765
As a Full Time real estate agent for the past 23 years, Sheryll has helped hundreds of home owners in Colorado buy and sell their homes. Sheryll's easy going, no pressure style and her in depth knowl....
Latest Blog Posts
|Address:||Denver Tech Center | Cherry Creek | Colorado Springs
DENVER, CO 80206