One of the weird topics that you don't think too much about until the plants start looking more cactus like than they should be...There's a lot of thought that goes into where to place potted plants
4 Questions That Help Identify What Matters Most To Your Clients
Biggest mistake real estate agents make is developing their brand before they know their customers
Would you like to create your own “unique roadmap that will take you where you want to be”? If so, Tricia Andreassen’s new book, “Interfusion Marketing,” shows you how to create clear marketing messages that will help you to “grow and bloom with powerful results.”If you want to be a more successful marketer, Andreassen says you must first ask: “What do the people crave in your business world?”She continues by warning that the biggest mistake that agents make is “developing your brand before you know your customer.” In other words, if you’re not clear on whom you are talking to, you will be trying to speak to everyone and reaching no one.Hit the branding bull’s-eye with target marketingAndreassen strongly recommends that before you brand your business or begin any additional marketing campaigns that you answer these questions about the type of business that you are attracting. Go through your sphere of influence to determine where each individual fits based upon these three categories:
- Your existing customer base (the people you’re working with right now).
- Your ideal customers (the people you will work with in the future).
- Your evangelists and influencers (the people you’ve worked with in the past who help bring you ongoing success and connections).
- “If you were to have someone interview them, what would they say about you?”
- “What would you want them to say about you?”
3. “What frustrations, challenges or emotions may be leading them to inquire about using my service?”One of the most powerful ways to market is to discover where your clients are experiencing pain in their current living situation (e.g., noisy neighbors, nasty landlord, etc.) and to provide a solution to their problems (a new home.)The next question is probably the most important:
4. “If I could solve three of my customers’ biggest challenges, what would those challenges be?”The answer to this question will help you to target-market in a way that will produce the greatest results.Embrace your uniquenessIn addition to target marketing what matters most to your clients, it’s equally important that you identify what makes you unique as compared to the other agents who serve your area. The secret is to match your strengths with the needs of the clients you attract. This is a powerful combination that produces the impressive results.Once you have identified this information, Andreassen walks you through a detailed process of creating the postcards, landing pages and other tools you will need to launch your marketing campaign.Create your marketing planAssume that there is a new down payment assistance program in your area for firefighters, police officers and teachers. Here are the steps that Andreassen recommends you take:1. On Monday, do a direct mail campaign to the surrounding farming areas to catch the attention of potential customers in the area.2. On Tuesday, post the offer on Craigslist to the geographic market you want to generate business in, focusing on some of the great features that will attract that demographic.3. On Wednesday, promote it on Facebook with a call-to-action graphic and a link driving them back to registering for the offer. Use Facebook’s target marketing tools reach the specific demographic that would qualify for this program.4. On Thursday, post a quick video on YouTube talking about the challenges that new buyers face in putting together their down payment. At the end of the video, create a message and a clickable link that offers a special e-book that can help the person to achieve their goal of putting their down payment together more quickly.Andreassen then concludes: “Your marketing should always lead people back to your website, and it should always be generating leads.”Bernice Ross, CEO of RealEstateCoach.com, is a national speaker, trainer and author of the National Association of Realtors’ No. 1 best-seller, “Real Estate Dough: Your Recipe for Real Estate Success.” Hear Bernice’s five-minute daily real estate show, just named “new and notable” by iTunes, at www.RealEstateCoachRadio.com.- See more at: http://www.inman.com/2014/03/06/biggest-mistake-real-estate-agents-make-is-developing-their-brand-be...
As a Full Time real estate agent for the past 23 years, Sheryll has helped hundreds of home owners in Colorado buy and sell their homes. Sheryll's easy going, no pressure style and her in depth knowl....
Latest Blog Posts
JUST LISTED!!!!!1663 S. Elizabeth St. Denver, CO 80210Listed By Kevin Fletcher, Realtor - Exit Realty Cherry CreekList price: $789,0004 Beds3 Baths2,209 Sq