Six Tips on How To Buy a New Construction HomeThank you for checking out our first of six part series. Please contact our Team for more information!AURORA NEW BUILDS MEET THE
15 Ways To Find Rejuvenation This Summer
1. Get outside for lunch break; take a short walk to stretch your legs and refresh your mind.
2. Book a cozy cabin for the weekend. Leave electronics behind.
3. Create more space in your life by learning to say “no” more often.
4. Make time for reading. Find a regular time in the day or week that suits you best.
5. Get the endorphins flowing with a new activity this summer such as pilates, rock climbing, rumba dancing, or kickboxing classes.
6. Enjoy a “canvas and cocktails” class with friends.
7. Volunteer. It can spark a new perspective to give of your time and connect with others.
8. Take weekly salt baths; this helps with relaxation and detoxification.
9. Go internet-free one day a week; you will enjoy the break from all the noise and distraction
10. Hike with friends; afterwards treat yourself to an overnight stay at a nearby hot springs resort.
11. Train for a summer 5K or half marathon.
12. De-cluttering can bring a sense of peace. Sort, purge, sell, and donate.
13. Host a weekly game night with your family or friends.
14. Here is a classic but forgotten one: lay down a blanket and star gaze.
15. Embrace National Relaxation Day on August 15th. It’s a Friday so why not make it a three-day-weekend getaway.
Denver Co Real Estate- Luba Jeltov Realtor
I specialize in Denver Colorado and surrounding communities of metro Denver area. If you are selling your home I will make sure you get TOP dollar. If you are looking to purchase a home I will make sure that you get the best deal possible. Please contact me directly via phone or text at 303-817-6818.
Exit Realty Chery Creek
As a Full Time real estate agent for the past 23 years, Sheryll has helped hundreds of home owners in Colorado buy and sell their homes. Sheryll's easy going, no pressure style and her in depth knowl....