Why do people buy a home? Are the motivations the same for families with small children vs. retirees vs. millennials.Know your motivation. This will help you stay on track with
1. You might be a Realtor if your car doubles as your office.
2. You might be in Real Estate if you try to plan things-days, weeks or even months out... knowing damn well it will probably be rescheduled because your schedule changes hour by hour.
3. You may be a Realtor if you plan a vacation and it somehow becomes the busiest time for you. "Working Vacations" are the only ones you know.
4. Or you save every receipt for everything because, "You can use it for a tax write off" and then your home quickly becomes an avalanche of receipts.
5. You may be a Realtor when you lose your phone or service for any amount of time and you panic. You know that every moment is crucial in Real Estate.
6. You may be a Realtor if you see another agents sign in your neighborhood and you try to be happy for them but really you are salty.
7. You might be a Realtor if you have Calves of steel because you climb about 100 flights of stairs a week.
8. You might be a Realtor if you are constantly putting out fires and you've finally accepted it.
9. You might be a realtor if you are no longer shocked by how messy some homes are and theres no polite way to "ask them to clean it".
10. You might be a Realtor if this is your face when some one says they got pre approved by "quicken Loans"
11. or when you try to explain to your Sellers the value of their home and they cut you off with "BUT ZILLOW SAID ITS WORTH..." and you have to slap them with some cold hard truth.
12. You might be a Realtor if you view every dinner, happy hour, or kids birthday party as a possible business function.
13. You might be a Realtor if two deals fell apart in the last week, your buyers wont call you back,all the while your bank accounts are over drawn, you've had nothing but ramen and wine for the last month and you don't get paid for 45 more days.
14. You might be a Realtor if you can hear someone talking about Real Estate from 6 miles away, and you pop in like...
15. & lastly... you might be a Realtor if on closing day you remember you are a bad ass Realtor who makes miracles happen for her clients and wouldn't change it for anything!
I am a seasoned Realtor who is a Military Relocation Expert. I reside and work in Colorado Springs, Colorado including Ft. Carson and the Pikes Peak Region. I have been a Real Estate Professional for....
Latest Blog Posts
|Address:||Denver Tech Center | Cherry Creek | Colorado Springs
DENVER, CO 80206