Want to know what your Home is Truly Worth?This is Your Free, No Obligation Professional Home Valuation!!!FREE Pre-Sale ConsultationLearn what needs to be done (and what doesn't) in order
2. Add mulch to the flower beds and shrubs
3. Clear foyers of any clutter of furniture. Clean light fixtures and scrub floors
4. Put away all collections (figurines, fragile items, religious, political or sports paraphernalia)
5. Removed all crowded furniture from living room; open space is best
6. Cover dining room table with white cloth and top with fresh flowers
7. Remove all magnets and pictures from refrigerator
8. Stow all small appliances under cabinets to free up space
9. Spruce up old tile bathrooms with white towels, window treatments and scatter rugs
10. Remove bulkier furniture from bedrooms and they will appear larger
11. Organize closets so they appear roomy
12. Remove stains from garage floor
13. Make sure all outdoor furniture is clean, orderly and not excessive
The old saying "you never have a second chance to make a good impression" applies not only to people, but also to homes. With a little cleanliness, clutter free and color, you can entice buyers to say "I've always wanted to live like this," which will sell a home a whole lot faster than you might think.
If you are thinking of selling your home, call me, Annette Bates, GRI, of Exit Realty DTC., at 303-550-5089. Look forward to hearing from you.
As a Full Time real estate agent for the past 23 years, Sheryll has helped hundreds of home owners in Colorado buy and sell their homes. Sheryll's easy going, no pressure style and her in depth knowl....
Latest Blog Posts
|Address:||Denver Tech Center | Cherry Creek | Colorado Springs
DENVER, CO 80206