Buyers, neighbors and friends are all welcomed to join me at this charming home in Green Valley Ranch this Sunday, April 22 from 10 a.m.- 2 p..m. This home backs up to open space and no
10 Tips To Create A Relaxing Bedroom
With the new time change it is important to remember the importance of sleep. We all have very busy lives and living in the information age can definitely be very convenient however, it is hard to let go of all that life brings you and the technology that keeps you so connected with the world. Think about it, we are so well connected that our phone and for some of us our watch tells us about every email, text, call, message, activity you or someone else is doing. Yes, many of us need this because we are busy working and juggling family activities but this can get very overwhelming and interrupt our much needed sleep. We are wired to need 8 hours of sleep a night and I want to encourage you to work towards this by creating a relaxing master bedroom.
1. Declutter - This is your bedroom so make sure you have very little items and décor in this room.
2. Lighting - Lamps are your best friend! You need at least 2, one for each side of the bed. You can also add a chandelier or ceiling fan to create a nice and elegant master bedroom.
3. Bed - Invest in a great mattress and pillows. You should definitely have a lot of pillows to sleep with and for decorating. Your comforter should have texture and be light and bright in color. Your bed should be like that hotel bed that you love when you go to your favorite resort. Blankets are also a great way to decorate and create a relaxing ambience.
4. Headboard - This is a great way to make a statement in your room. I recommend a DIY wooden headboard or the upholstered tufted design.
5. Bedroom bench - The foot of the bed is a great place to put a bench with blanket/pillows. Some are even used for storage.
6. Reading nook - If your have room in your master add a nice upholstered chair with a table and lamp.
7. Paint - They always say to have nice cool colors in your master but if you go with a warm earth tone you can always bring in a cool color or whites in your bedding.
8. Curtains - Having floor length curtains brings a nice touch to the master. It brings everything together and provides privacy and darkness when you are trying to relax.
9. Pictures - You don't need every wall covered in décor but I recommend having a picture of nature and relaxation in your bedroom.
10. Fragrance - try an essential oil diffuser to bring in lavender fragrance. Lavender is great for relaxing.
I hope that you adjust well to the new time change and enjoy these long summer nights that will be here before we know it. It is always nice to know that at the end of a long busy work day you can relax in the comfort your luxurious bedroom.
Denver CO Real Estate Jennifer Gaines The Realtor that WORKS for you! #thegainesadvantage Specializing in matching people to homes and professional home new build and resale services in Aurora, Castle Rock, Centennial, Parker and surrounding areas. While helping you find the home of your dreams or sell your home for top dollar, your experience will be beyond phenomenal. Get the Gaines Advantage today and call or text me: Jennifer Gaines 303-906-8218 TEXT JennG TO 85377 to receive my mobile business card. google.com/+JenniferGainesAdvantage
Welcome to my resourceful web site! I hope you enjoy all the features offered here. I am a native Colorado and have lived in S.E. Aurora for the past 15 years. I love all of the variety and the p....
Latest Blog Posts
Take a look at this great new listing in the #Denver #Hilltop Neighborhood! This home offers 3 beds, 3 baths, and over 3600 total sq. ft. This is your chance to own in
Downsizing And Senior Housing In The Larger Denver Metro AreaI spent a lot of hours this week at conferences and classes, continuing to absorb knowledge in order to better serve my clients.