Six Tips on How To Buy a New Construction HomeThank you for checking out our first of six part series. Please contact our Team for more information!AURORA NEW BUILDS MEET THE
10 Different Ways To Keep Your Home Smelling Fresh Without Chemicals
1. Grind the peel of a lemon, lime, orange, or grapefruit in your garbage disposal to release its sweet citrus scent.
2. Dab lavender essential oil on a cotton ball. Place it on a "coaster" made from the unneeded lid of a glass jar (to keep the oil from damaging furniture surfaces). Place the cotton ball out of sight in your room. A single drop of lavender is enough to scent a room for days! Other essential oil possibilities include rose and jasmine. 3. To neutralize unpleasant odors in the bathroom, simply light a match, allow it to burn for a few seconds, blow it out, and dispose of it safely.
4. Beeswax candles burn cleaner than ordinary candles and release a gentle honey aroma. Find them at local farmer's markets or online.
5. Place a pot of water on the stove, add a few drops of vanilla extract, and sprinkle in some cinnamon. Simmer gently to fool your friends and family into thinking that you've been baking.
6. Float a single gardenia blossom in a shallow bowl of water-heavenly! Take care not to bruise the petals by over handling them.
7. A few small bowls of white vinegar strategically placed around a room will help to rid the room of unpleasant smoke smells. Remember this tip the next time you inadvertently burn your food in the oven.
8. Press a few whole cloves into a wedge of lemon for a crisp, clean scent in your kitchen.
9. Use a Q-Tip to swab a drop of peppermint essential oil on a cool light bulb. When the light fixture is turned on and the bulb warms up, the invigorating scent will be released.
10. If you must buy a commercial air-freshening product, opt for a natural one such as Citrus Magic. It's made from real citrus fruits, comes in a recyclable spray can, and can be found in "ordinary" stores such as Target. It doesn't just mask odors; it actually neutralizes them. To greet your guests with a fresh, bright scent, spray it high in the air just before they arrive.
These natural and affordable air fresheners offer a healthful, affordable alternative to noxious chemical sprays. Try them in your home, and you won't miss your old aerosol fresheners! These tips will help for showings and open houses!
Feryal Ozdemir Denver, Colorado Realtor-
Feryal specializes in helping buyers and sellers buy, sell, and invest in real estate, whether buying as a first time homeowner or buying a property as an investment in the Denver Metro Area.
Feryal Ozdemir markets in residential sales include First-time Homebuyers, Short Sales/Foreclosures, and Investments.
Call Feryal Ozdemir @ 303.332.5551
As a Full Time real estate agent for the past 23 years, Sheryll has helped hundreds of home owners in Colorado buy and sell their homes. Sheryll's easy going, no pressure style and her in depth knowl....