Work to hard to not reward yourself with a house of your dreams. http://avery.denverhomesearchnow.com/index.php?types=1&areas=county%3ADENVER&fbts=6613144&beds=0&baths=0&min=0&max=30000000
10 Amazing quotes for every Realtor to live by. Don't just read these quotes, live eat and breath them!
These are the quotes I live by and the reason I sold 10 homes my first 6 months of Real Estate!
1. "To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity."
2. "Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after an experience with you becomes your trademark."
3. "The more you know about your customers the more you can provide them information that is increasingly useful, relevant & persuasive."
4. "You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."
5. " As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others."
6. "You don't build a business- YOU BUILD PEOPLE- and then people build the business."
7. "Don't think about what can happen in a month. Don't think about what can happen in a year. Just focus on the 24 hours in front of you and do what you can to get closer to where you want to be."
8. "Don't use social media to IMPRESS people; use it to IMPACT people."
9. "The comeback is always stronger than the setback"
10. "Being UNDERESTIMATED is one of the greatest advantages you can have. Embrace it."
"I believe in old-fashioned activities such as answering my phone, listening to my clients needs, and being responsive to my clients wants, concerns and questions."
I am a seasoned Realtor who is a Military Relocation Expert. I reside and work in Colorado Springs, Colorado including Ft. Carson and the Pikes Peak Region. I have been a Real Estate Professional for....
1 comments in this topic
Latest Blog Posts
Are you tired of having to drive every where? Check out theses wonderful homes located on the West Side of Colorado Springs. These properties are within walking distance of shopping, parks and
|Address:||Denver Tech Center | Cherry Creek | Colorado Springs
DENVER, CO 80206