As home buyers monitor increasing interest rates and rising prices in homes, housing inventory remains low in Denver Metro area. Here is some info about current Denver Metro Housing.&
The Hottest Housing Market In Denver Colorado
1. Denver, Co – is number one, with 27% of housing sold less than in 3 days, and 9.1% year-over-year change
2. Austin, Texas – is number two, with 21.7% of housing sold less than in 3 days, and 0.5% year-over-year change
3. Seattle, Washington – is number three, with 14.7% of housing sold in less than 3 days, and -0.4% year-over-year change
4. Portland, Ore., – is number 4, with 14.5% of housing sold in less than 3 days, with -2.1% year-over-year change
5. Dallas, Texas – is number 5, with 14.4% of housing sold in less than 3 days, and 1.5% year-over-year-change
6. Houston, Texas – is number six, with 12.7% of housing sold less than in 3 days, and 3.7% year-over-year change
7. Washington, D.C. – number seven, with 11.4% of housing sold in less than 3 days, and -5.2% year-to-year change
8. Fort Worth, Texas – is number eight , with 10.3% of housing sold in less than 3 days, and 3.7% year-over-year change
9. San Antonio, Texas – is number nine, with 8.5 % of housing sold in less than 3 days, and 3.8% year-over-year change.
Denver stays strong due to our growing economy and population increase. This population growth is driving housing demand, and buyers are feeling the crunch in 2014. Looks like, the only other state that is close in competition to Colorado is Texas. Austin, Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth and San Antonio were all among the fastest nine markets in March. And they offer lots of jobs that make it appealing for people to move there. As well as their population is growing fast. In the Pacific Northwest, Seattle and Portland, Ore., have seen some market slowing since 2013, but each still sees nearly 15 percent of homes going off the market within three days.
Denver Co Real Estate- Luba Jeltov Realtor
I specialize in Denver Colorado and surrounding communities of metro Denver area. If you are selling your home I will make sure you get TOP dollar. If you are looking to purchase a home I will make sure that you get the best deal possible. Please contact me directly via phone or text at 303-817-6818.
Exit Realty Chery Creek
As a Full Time real estate agent for the past 23 years, Sheryll has helped hundreds of home owners in Colorado buy and sell their homes. Sheryll's easy going, no pressure style and her in depth knowl....
Latest Blog Posts
We all know buying a home in Colorado for the past few years has been getting tougher and tougher, but don't think you are out of the game just yet! We are experienced agents who